Nobody knows where the night goes. Nobody knows where the morning comes from. But everyone knows that you and I are here today to send off the night and welcome the morning of our salvation together. Because you hold within yourself a part of my salvation. And your morning depends on me.
You and I are the main opposition here and now. You are a god, a beloved, an enemy, a hangman, a sacrifice, a friend, a neighbour, a martyr, a saint, a mother and a child. You are the catalyst for my transformation.
I am the consciousness of the world. I am the travelling consciousness that changes its forms and faces. A travelling consciousness that reflects the diversity of the energy of space. I am a goddess, a beloved, an enemy, a hangman, a sacrifice, a friend, a neighbour, a martyr, a saint, a mother and a child. I am the free consciousness, unrestricted by dogmas and ideologies.
You are my mirror. You are the one for whom I change. You are the catalyst of my spiritual rise and fall. Without you, I do not know who I am. Without me, you do not know who you are. Without you, I am a lonely, wandering consciousness that has fled from the Source in search of meaning.
You help me walk the path of meaning by revealing my different faces. You have much to give me. You can make my sense of guilt insignificant. You can ease the burden of my suffering. The pain of birth. The pain of the first cry with which I greet life. You can ease the pain of my broken heart. If you wish, you do not even have to break my heart. You and I can accept the pain of meeting death with dignity.
You can keep distance from separating love. And I can promise you that I will travel around the whole earth to find the seeds of my love for you. I will seek love wherever it lives. Everywhere the sun rises to greet the morning. I will seek love everywhere in order to give you the morning. To give you hope and salvation.
You can promise me that you will keep your love for me in a safe place within your heart. Find a little hidden place and protect it from storms and intrusions. Do not give up your love for me. Take care of it every day. Water it with heavenly rain and nourish it with the sun's rays and the morning dew upon fresh herbs. And if one day you begin to doubt whether you still need this love—because such a day of trial will surely come—then you must fight for your love for me. Even if I am no longer there, even without hope, do not allow your heart to grow cold, because that will be the end. For you and I both live for this dream of love. Because of it, we are ready for great victories and great transformations. It is the sad inspiration that moves our little lives. Without this dream of love, there is no salvation. So let us dream of one another.
Save me now. Save me immediately. Not later. Then it will be too late. Too late and meaningless. I need you to save me now. So that my heart does not grow cold. So that my pain may lessen. So that you may remind me how we are meant to love. So that I may believe again—in myself, in you, in us, in humanity. Because I place you upon a pedestal, and you must deserve it.
Save me now, while my heart is still your captive. But you think too much about yourself. You think about how my love surrounds you with an aura of glory. You think you are important, something that grows stronger because of my attention.
You say that you are not a god and that such a task is impossible for you. You say that you cannot save me, and you remain indifferent. Because, according to you, my salvation is my own personal battle. You insist on remaining upon your lonely island, where you keep your love only for yourself. So that human mistakes and encounters will not tempt you. You have decided to disappear before you physically disappear from the face of the earth. You yourself need salvation, and I only burden you with my drama.
So what shall we do then? You and I? Two lonely souls filled with disappointment and sadness. If I disappear, you are the one who remains. If you disappear, I am the one who remains. Do you not understand that we are connected? That from the shores of our lonely islands we must build boats and sail towards one another in order to find ourselves. To find each other upon the ocean of human hatred and love.
Because you and I are the fundamental opposition. You and I come before We and You as many. You and I define the world as it ought to be. I see myself reflected in you. You see yourself reflected in me. You and I see ourselves reflected in Him before we dare to change anything.
I stands above all. I is development, intellect, harmony and loneliness. You are balance, equilibrium, dialogue and love. He is salvation and divine love. We are the humanity that survives despite everything.
And when my boat meets yours and our little worlds touch, the universe will be saved. And love, as the only hope, will embrace both you and me and lift us up.
Save me now. My spiritual rise and fall depend upon you and upon Him. Do not leave this until tomorrow. Because tomorrow our instinct for salvation may already be dead. Today, each of us still holds a part of the other's salvation.
Save me. Now. Save me now, Love.
(Elena S. Lyubenova)

No comments:
Post a Comment