Sunday 1 September 2019

BULGARIA

(a poem by 10 year old Emma)


Beautiful Bulgaria, so old and wise,
Yet again has won the prize,
For entertainment and pleasure,
Here you will unlock secrets; and troves of treasure.

Something special always awaits,
It was just the norm but Bulgaria recreates,
The things you usually do,
Into memories to view and review.

To the east, to the coastline,
The blazing sun will shine,
Warming the water and your heart,
When you come you can never part.


The variety of mountains and places to go,
Some places are high and some are down low,
The caves, the wildlife, the places to explore,
As they go you wish for more.

As you wonder among nature,
The land of Bulgaria so pure,
Makes you realise the gift of living,
Makes you realise every single thing.

Because these are my roots,
The foundations of my life,
Where my family lived and grew,
When I'm here I'm at home.


(Emma Dimitrova, my 10 year old daughter, 01/09/2019)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers