Saturday 9 June 2018

LOVE GRAMMAR



In the beginning, long before the Word, everything was dust and gas. Star dust particles traversed the universe to form the body of our history. At first, I was a small lonely particle thrown into space, which was filled with other particles of stardust. But every particle of stardust is created to meet and make sense only with another specific particle.


Every love story begins and develops according to the Law of Gravity. Two physical bodies under the influence of their own mass and energy radiation, located at a distance from each other, rotate in space dance, slowly shortening the distance to each other. The gravitational field of their emotions is changing from the force that is attracting the two bodies; that completely changes the space and the time around them, which as waves bring their story into the universe.

Every love story needs a language to express itself. So, you can share yourself with me and I can understand you. For me, you first were something   speechless. You were a bright cosmic phenomenon whose smile made my body surf faster on gravitational waves in order to reach you faster. When the power of your smile was exhausted, there was a turn of your eyes. Two small windows that reflect the stars of the entire galaxy. The power of their shine is shatteringly honest and intimate. In the way the naked cosmic sky reveals itself only in the cosiness of the night. When our gravitational waves cross, a cosmic storm is created in which the hot sand of Africa and the snowy fields of Antarctica gather at one point, as my hot blood warms your cold present.

You are the pronoun I shout in the night. You are the pronoun that comes to me when everything seems hopeless and meaningless. I am the part of madness that travels all over the space to get into you and to release you. Because your liberation depends on my acceptance. And my meaning goes through your admiration. We are two physical bodies filled with stardust, glued together by the gravitational force of our two hearts. They are the silent heavenly inhabitants who follow the development of our history with mute enthusiasm and worship, for I and you form us and we are his personification and continuation. And I love you, and you love me, in the vast cosmos, filled with lonely particles of stardust, we find ourselves and connect to allow Him to live through us.


You are the number one I need so that spring hormones can form a pair of us to multiply and glorify life. You are half of the reason for life to exist. I am the intoxicating second reason that goes unceremoniously into your world to destroy your old present so that something new and magical, something whole, is born of it.


You are the noun love that is born in the bloody red of every sunrise. The noun  love that goes with the crimson sunset that leaves bloody traces on the sky and in our hearts. You are my old broken heart. You are my new suffering. I am your new mistake. I am your new pain. I am the tear that absorbs in your lonely pillow. I am your new oath to be faithful to yourself. I am the air you need. You are my prayer.


You are the adjective majestic. You are still many other adjectives that define me as I am with you. You are magical, great, compassionate, just, magnificent. I am tempting, intoxicating, un
faithful, merciful, forgiving. The nature of the adjective is such that it cannot exist on its own. It needs the noun's love which it can define in a state of delight and sorrow.

You are the verb love. And I twenty-four hours daily conjugate this verb in the first person singular. I love you. The second person remains for you. You love me. You are the verb touch. You touch my face. My hands touch your body. We are two particles of star dust forming one whole energy. You are the verb   believe. You believe me. You believe I am different. And I am. I believe your presence in my life has a great meaning to teach me something. To teach me to believe in myself. You are the verb pray. And I pray that you will be merciful to me.


You are the adverb nearby. You come to me when you want, following the whims of your heart. I am the adverb far away. I walk away every time our closeness becomes so great that I start losing myself. Because I need to be far away to not forget who I am. To connect with the divine source of love and to charge energy life from it. When I am with you, you define the time and the space. And everything is cosmic and powerful. When you are with me, you are distorting the gravitational waves of the time in a way that I forget to follow the rational logic of causal relationships. Because everything between me and you happens illogical, insane and stunning, without a promise for past and future.

You are an interjection of delight. You are the very
admiration that does not need many words to be expressed because it feels in the air. I am the silent sound of ecstasy that comes out of me when all the other words are superfluous. I am an interjection appeal to God. When silence is the most precise and adequate expression of what is happening. When the space is filled with groans and prayers.


Me and you we are a conjunction. The most powerful and beautiful instrument in the hands of God.


(Elena S. Lyubenova)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers