You are a unique phenomenon, and I admire you. This is what I say, and you fly on the wings of joy. When life is about to overwhelm you, I appear before you and give meaning to your days. Your eyes sparkle with inspiration once again. You believe in yourself again and do not allow the little storms and losses to defeat you. I am your gentle inspiration.
You are a unique phenomenon, and I admire you. That is what my heart says, and my eyes follow you everywhere with faith and blessing. Because you came into my life when it had begun to lose its meaning. I needed something unique, and you were ready for that role. So, to me, you are a unique phenomenon, and I admire you.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are brave and invincible. You are there wherever danger stands in my way, and I cannot stop it from trying to defeat me. When black clouds hang over my head like ripe blackberries in August and the wind carries them where they should not go, you appear, overcoming yourself and your fear for the sake of my faith in you. Your courage comes from me, and it fills you. You can face all the gloomy and frightening monsters of the world because I believe in you. White doves write the story of your courage and victory across the sky, and their feathers cover the human world with innocence and inspiration for triumph.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are faithful. My faith in your limitless abilities makes you a hero. You cannot betray my pure and innocent faith in you. Although you encounter beautiful and easy temptations along your path, you remain untouched by their empty vanity. You cannot betray my unwavering desire to turn you into a hero—a hero who attracts not only through the romance of the spirit.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are strong. You are my rock. Your love for me makes me strong. The longing in your eyes is like gratitude for my faith in you. That longing captivates me and, like a ray of sunlight, opens new dimensions within me. My weakness becomes your strength. My gentle surrender makes you strong.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are charming and attractive. You are masculine, and you take my breath away. Without worshipping appearance alone, I must admit that God was generous to you when He shaped your eyes and your strong hands. God was generous to you when He breathed life into your lips as they pronounced my name with the gentlest steadfastness in the world. I am drawn to your charm, and I surrender to your earthly form.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are wise and understanding. You understand the language of my every movement. You always know where I am, and you follow me with the guidance of your heart. You can tell when my eyes are filled with tears and pain because you feel the pain of my heart. You know that when laughter fills my face, the pain has withdrawn for a while, giving me a brief moment to regain my strength. Then my laughter fills your whole being like a song, and you fly, dancing the language of resurrection. Your spirit and my spirit are like two white doves, ready to defend themselves against everyone for whom the innocence of white is an accusation against their own greyness. My whiteness and your whiteness are reason enough for God to continue believing in people and in love.
"I am a unique phenomenon," you say to yourself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You are full of love. You are the very source of love. You are tenderness multiplied by infinity. I am the force that destroys everything old in order to rebuild my love in my own image and likeness. I am the freedom you discover after you have lost your own. I am a white dove sent by God to help you find yourself again. I am the mirror that reflects your pure heart, the rainbow in your eyes and the vast sky within your soul.
"I am a unique phenomenon," I say to myself. "I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything. I am invincible."
You and I are like two white doves.
(Elena S. Lyubenova)


No comments:
Post a Comment