Saturday 2 November 2019

REFLECTION

You are a unique phenomenon and I admire you. This is what I say, and you fly on the wings of joy. When life is about to conquer you, I appear before you and give meaning to your days. Your eyes are sparkling and inspired again. You believe in yourself again and do not let the little storms and losses to defeat you. I am your gentle inspiration. You are a unique phenomenon and I admire you. That's what say my heart, and my eyes follow you with faith and blessing everywhere. Because you appeared in my life when it began to lose its meaning. I needed some uniqueness, and you were ready for that role. So for me you are a unique phenomenon and I admire you.

I am a unique phenomenon. You say to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are brave and invincible. You
are where the danger is in my way, and I cannot do anything to stop it from beating me. When the black clouds hung over my head like ripe blackberries in August and the wind carried them where they shouldn't be. Then you appear, overcome yourself and your fear in the name of my faith in you. Your courage comes from me and it fills you. You can handle all the gloomy and sad monsters of the world because I believe in you. White pigeons write in the sky the news of your courage and victory. And the feathers of white doves cover the human world with innocence and inspiration for victory.


I am a unique phenomenon. You say to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are faithful. My faith in your limitless abilities makes you a hero. You cannot betray my pure and innocent faith in you. And although you encounter beautiful easy temptations along the way, you remain cold to their empty vanity. You cannot betray my persistent desire to turn you into a hero that attracts you not only with the romance of the spirit.

I am a unique phenomenon. You say to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are strong. You are my rock. Your love for me makes me strong. The desire in your eyes is like gratitude for my faith in you. The desire in your eyes captivates me and, like sun ray, opens new dimensions in me. My weakness is your strength. My submissive tenderness makes you strong.

I am a unique phenomenon. You say to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are charming and attractive. You are masculine and you take my breath away. Without being a superficial worshiper of form alone, I must admit that God was generous to you when he painted your eyes and your strong hands. God was generous to you when he breathed life into your lips, pronouncing my name with the most gentle steadfastness in the world. I am drawn to your charm. And I obey your earthly forms.

I am a unique phenomenon. You say
to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are smart and understanding. You can feel the language of my every move. You know wherever I am and you follow me with the feeling of your heart. You can tell when my eyes are full of tears and pain. Because you feel the pain of my heart. You can understand that when laughter floods my face, the pain is gone, giving me a short break to regain my strength. Then my laughter fills like a song your body and you fly, dancing the language of the resurrection. Your spirit and my spirit are like two white doves, ready to defend themselves against all, for whom the innocence of white is a charge against their grayness. My white and your white are reason enough for God to believe in people and in love.

I am a unique phenomenon. You say to yourself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

You are full of love. You are the very source of love. You are the tenderness multiplied by infinity. I am the element that destroys everything old in order to build in my own image and likeness my love. I am the freedom you find after you lose yours. I am a white dove sent by God to help you to find yourself again. I am the mirror that reflects your pure heart, the rainbow in your eyes and the huge sky in your soul.
 
 I am a unique phenomenon. I tell myself. I am a unique phenomenon because you admire me. I can do anything, I am invincible.

Me and you, we are like two white doves.


(Elena S. Lyubenova)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers